Nootropics Raw Powder Efficient Antioxidant Melatonin For Skin Health Care
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS 73-31-4
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS: 73-31-4
- Payment: Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal
- Delivery Time: 5-7 Working Days Door to Door
- Application: Nootropics Supplement
- Export Markets: Export Markets
- Transport Package: Alumiuim Foil or as Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Jiangsu, China(Mainland)
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001
- State: Solid
- Name: Melatonin
- Function: Health Care
- Shipment: EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT
- Appearance: Freeze Dried Powder
- MOQ: 1g
- Trademark: CZG
- Specification: SGS GMP
- HS Code: 3001200010
CAS No.: 73-31-4
Molecular formula: 13N2H16O2
Molecular weight: 232.27
Classify: Improve Sleep
Melatonin is mainly produced by mammals and human pineal a amine hormone. The pineal gland is attached to the third ventricle wall, bean after granular size of the organization. Also reports mammalian retina and vice tear ducts can also produce a small amount of melatonin. The eyes, brain and skin of some animals in variable temperature (such as the frog), and some algae can synthesis of melatonin.
Melatonin in the body content is very small. At home and abroad in recent years, the biological function of melatonin, especially as a dietary supplement health care function to carry on the extensive research, suggests that it has to promote sleep, adjust the jet lag, anti-aging, regulating immunity, anti-tumor and so on many physiological functions.
1. Melatonin caused by exogenous poison (e. G., paraquat) peroxide and produce free radicals caused by tissue damage has obvious antagonism action. Melatonin can also cut down the content of LPO in the brain, its role in different areas of the brain such as cerebral cortex, striatum, hippocampus, hypothalamus and cerebellum, etc, is basically the same, and have been dose-response relationship.
Melatonin can improve sleep, can shorten the awakening time and sleeping time before sleep, improve 2. Sleep quality, sleep wake up significantly reduced, short shallow sleep stage, extending deep sleep stage, in the morning wake up threshold value. Has the strong adjust time difference function.
Is mainly used for whitening moisturizing cosmetics.
3. Is often used in hair products. Biological function of melatonin at home and abroad, especially as a dietary supplement health care function to carry on the extensive research, suggests that it has to promote sleep, adjust the jet lag, anti-aging, regulating immunity, anti-tumor and so on many physiological functions.
4. Involved both at home and abroad about the health care function of melatonin regulating endocrine (inhibit ovulation), has a protective effect for encephalitis virus infections, and reduce the mortality after infection, the treatment of AIDS and cardiovascular protection, etc.
1. Circadian rhythm
Melatonin biosynthesis by light cycle. The secretion of melatonin is a circadian rhythm, nocturnal melatonin production 5 ~ 10 times more than during the day, the morning 2: 00 to 3: 00 to peak. The level of melatonin at night directly affect the quality of sleep.
2. Age change
Especially after 35 years old, the body itself secretion of melatonin decreased obviously, reduced by 10-15% for every 10 years on average, result in a sleep disorder, and a series of dysfunction, in old age circadian rhythm leveling off or even disappear. Reduced and melatonin levels and sleep is one of the important symbol of human brain aging.
In vitro supplement
Melatonin can be used as common dietary supplements. Its unique advantages as follows:
(1) Small doses (1 ~ 3 mg) there is a more ideal hypnotic effect;
(2) Is a kind of endogenous substances, through the regulation of the endocrine system and play a role, for the body is not a foreign body, has its own metabolic pathways in the body, will not cause the accumulation of drugs and their metabolites in the body;
(3) Short biological half-life, oral hours after drop to normal physiological level;
(4) With low toxicity.